Tuesday 27 December 2016

Year End Haul


I bought things when I went out a few days ago and i wanna share with you girls.

1. Laneila Eyelid Sticker (MYR 2.30 at MR DIY)
It contains 144 sets of stickers which is a good bargain.This kind of sticker/tape is very famous among Chinese because it can help you achieve double lid. I have obvious uneven eyelids. One is hooded and the other is double lid. Sometimes, when I wear eye makeup I also need to wear this tape as the eye makeup draws attention to my uneven eyelids. Before this, I only use eyelid glue and I felt like it doesn't have enough staying power so I bought this. I tried it once and it's very hard for me to attach it to fold my eyelids. I googled to find a solution and I found out that, there is another kind that is better. The tape would be double sided. I bought the double sided ones at Daiso for MYR 5.30 of course and it's the best! No more eyelid glue for me. Double sided eyelid tape it is =)

2. Dhavina Pumice stone (MYR 3.05 at Mydin Mall, Kubang Kerian)
I never tried using pumice stone but I heard it's good to remove dead skin cells. 

3. Laneila Cleansing Sponge (MYR 3.10 at MR DIY)
This pack of two cleansing sponge is scented. I bought one with carrot scent and I don't like it. That's why I bought a new one with aloe scent. Another scent that they offer is strawberry. Unfortunately, i discovered that it's not the scents induce but the unpleasant smell is actually the sponge itself :(  

4. Hair band (MYR 2.10 at MR DIY)
They offer a lot of affordable hair accessories here as well :)

5. Essence Lipliner in the shade 15 Honey Berry (MYR 5.90 at Watsons)
Very pigmented and glides smoothly on my lips.

6. Essence Longlasting Eye pencil in the shade 25 Say Hi Light (MYR 8.90 at Watsons
Very pigmented and glides smoothly on my waterline

7. Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipstick in the shade Purple Power (MYR 12.90)
 Very pigmented and glides smoothly on my lips. Love it!
wearing Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipstick and Longlasting Eye Pencil (Purple Power)

8. Palladio Velvet Matte Cream Lipcolor in the shade Brocade (retails for MYR 25.90 but I bought this at MYR 20 during Christmas sale at Guardian)
Palladio Beauty is a new cosmetic line available at Guardian. It is a Florida US based brand with a tagline; Botanical & Vitamin Infused Cosmetics. They offer a variety of beautiful colours.
Some of the colours available
It's very pigmented but it does not dry down and its colour transfers. I prefer my matte lipstick to not transfer colour. 
Colour transfer
This is how I look with this lipcolour.





9. Odbo Eyeshadow Pallete in the shade 01 Colour (MYR 15 at Pengkalan Chepa Pasar Malam)
Odbo Cosmetic is by Mega Cosmetic based in Thailand. It has 8 beautiful pigmented colours and i really like it. It provides both matte and shimmer colours. 


The swatches on my hand

Ingredients of the eyeshadows

10. Catrice Allround Concealer Pallete (MYR 17.01 at Guardian)
I'm not sure whether I bought it with discounts or not. Basically these colour correctors do what they are suppose to do. It's not that good but its OK. I find it easier to use using my fingers. Since they are cream colour correctors, the heat on our fingers will melt and pick up the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment