Thursday 17 August 2017

A Review of Arome Floral Perfumed Lip Scrub by Watsons

Last week when I went to Watsons (Malaysian drugstore), I was so excited to see this lip scrub as there's not many lip scrub marketed  here. 




PRICE
I bought one slightly cheaper than the normal price which is  MYR 22.90. It costed me MYR 20.61. 

PACKAGING

I really like the packaging. On the packaging, it says, this lip scrub makes lips soft and moist with its fine sugar which will remove dead skin cells and the appearance of lines on the lips. It also contains collagen and Hyaluronic Acid for hydration and repair as well as Vitamin E and Shea butter for moisture.

DIRECTION
The direction to use it is easy. You just have to massage the lip scrub on your lips in circular motion for 30 seconds. Then, wash it away with lukewarm water. 

USAGE EXPERIENCE 
I tried this lip scrub. Overall, it was OK. The smell is really pleasant. It does make a difference to my lips as they are smoother. 

VERDICT
However, it's not that impressive. It's nothing you can't achieve with the things you already have in your kitchen. Rub some brown sugar and honey on your lips and it will produce the same result. You also don't have to pay MYR20+ for it. So for me, this product is a pass. I wouldn't repurchase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment