Tuesday 6 December 2016

December Haul

πŸš—πŸŽ‰ December Haul πŸ’„πŸ’ƒπŸ»

I don't know why, but I always shop more than usual in December. If US has Black Friday, back in Nz we used to shop on Boxing Day which is a day after Christmas. It's still early December and I think I've shopped a lot! Maybe because it's the school holidays and I'm not that busy compared to other school months. Don't get me wrong. I have tonnes of work to be done but I don't want to do it now hehe. Hence I spend more time online. Or maybe because of the gloomy weather in Kota Bharu so I need to cheer myself up. Or maybe because I'm such a cheapskate that I don't want to pay extra shipping fees to Sibu. Anyway, here are the things I managed to grab and order that I want to share with you girls.

1. Odm DD 100-10- Purple. I don't know why I bought this watch. I saw it on Shocking Deal Promotion on 11 street and quickly added it to my cart. Perhaps because I used to admire this watch when I was studying. It has just arrived today. It's too big for my wrist when I tried it on πŸ˜” It's the original product and it comes with a manual book and a 2 year warranty. The np is RM 309 but I got it for RM61.62 from the deal and 11 street 22% voucher. The seller also provided free shipping.

2. Inspired Huda Beauty Liquid Matte in the shade Famous. I wore this lipstick yesterday and really like this vampy colour. We don't have Sephora in KB and when I searhed for this lipstick on Sephora.my, they still don't have it. I found this at Lazada for RM 12.99 with free shipping. I was feeling adventurous and added it to my cart. I'm quite careful with inspired lipsticks as they tend to give burning sensation on my lips. Luckily this lipstick does not. On the box it says it's made in Germany. The product is 2.5 ml. What O like about this lipstick is to it has a sweet chocolate cake smell to it and it stays on even after eating. However, you have to be careful when applying it since it tends to bleed out of the lip line. You can use a concealer for a perfect line.

3. L'OrΓ©al Paris Mat Magique 12 Hour Bright Mat Foundation. I have my eye on this foundation for quite some time because I really admire matte foundation look. The Youtubers really recommend tis kind of foundation as it can absorb oil from your skin. As a teacher, I don't work in air conditioned room so I really want to try this foundation for my T zone. I bought this at Watsons for RM30.01 using a RM 5 voucher that I got. I'm not sure of the np though because it might be on sale the day I bought it.

4. Egg Laundry Board. Basically this is a laundry board for your makeup brushes. I've been looking for this product for quite some time because I don't want to clean my makeup brushes on my hand. I managed to buy it at Daiso Aeon Mall KB. We still don't have Daiso in Sibu. It was supposed yo be opened at Wisma Sanyan this year but I think it was cancelled. The price is obviously RM5.30 and it's a very useful little product.

5. Beauty Blender. This is the cheapest beauty blender in town! I bought this for only RM 5 at Yubiso. Even MRDIY sells it at RM5.30. The local ones like QuPuteh and Sweet V cost RM 10 each.  This is the only one left at the store the other day. I hope Yubiso will update their stock.

6. Highlighters. I found myself having no working highlighters in my pencil case. I bought these 3 for RM 5 at Yubiso. They so cool since they have 2 tips; one is fine and the other is broad.  I think I need to buy more to stock up. There are plenty of colours to choose from but i only choose neon colours. If you are looking for cheap quality highlighters, you better go to Yubiso.

7. IN2IT Sheer Natural SCS01 Pimple and Blemish Concealer. I bought this product because it's a concealer with salicylic acid specifically for acne. It's a pencil concealer made in Germany with 0.28g of product. As much as I'm attracted with the uniqueness of this product, I don't really recommend it to you guys. It doesn't really conceal anything for me and it tends to rub off right after you apply it.

8. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I didn't bring back my Maybelline Micellar Water for fear I would not pass the immigration check point or even if I could, it could spill in my luggage. So I bought a new one from Garnier. By far this is the cheapest micellar water on the market (RM9.90 for 125ml) and the quality is on par with the more expensive ones from Maybelline or L'Ore'al.

9. Aloe Vera and Snail Mucus Soothing Gel by 3W Clinic that I got from 11 Street for RM29 with free shipping. The normal price stated is RM 99. I never tried snail mucus but I always have aloe vera soothing gel at home since I have sensitive skin. Before this I got the one from d'Herbs. This is my first time trying 3W Clinic product. This is not the famous one from Nature's Republic  though. I saw many cheap Nature's Republic ones (RM15) in shops but I don't know whether they are genuine or not. I don't really go for famous products because sometimes those products don't deserve the hype. It's made in Korea and this 3W Clinic seller displayed the original imported product certificate. I've tried the aloe vera soothing gel and it's absorbed OK. The smell is nice is nice as well.

10. This is a memo shaped water bottle that I got from Kaison. This water bottle is very compact and I can even shove it into my handbag. I used to have a bottle that's similar to this but it cracked when it slipped from my hand. That one was RM 19.90 and this one is RM13.90. This one is better as it has a rubberised feel to it, some graphic and a hole for you to hold your bottle. Because of the hole, the volume would be less specifically 380 ml compared to the usual 420 ml.

11. Lanella Brushes from MR DIY. These brushes are super affordable as they are only RM5 for a set! Those who are looking for makeup brushes better grab these.

12. 20 synthetic makeup brushes set. I bought these brushes on Shopee from China. The hair is soft and it doesn't fall off when you use the brushes. The price of the brushes is cheaper than the shipping fee. I paid RM10.80 for the brushes and RM11.80 for shipping.

#sharingamazingdeals #trackingmyexpenseses

No comments:

Post a Comment