Friday 14 April 2017

Mustika Ratu Air Sari Mawar Putih [White Rose Water] as a setting spray



I've been meaning to write about this product since New Year but somehow I couldn't find the time. So without further ado, let's start.






Mustika Ratu is an established beauty brand from Indonesia. This is actually not a new product but it was my first time trying this product. If I'm not mistaken, I bought it for MYR 8.30 for 150ml of product at Mydin Mall. This product also comes in lime scent. Other than water, Mustika Ratu also makes a few cleansing milk. As stated on the bottle, it's refreshing to the skin. It contains aromatic essential white rose oil and Vitamin A, E & F. The composition is aqua, polysorbate 20, PEG-20, Glyceryl Laurate, Tocopherol, Linoleic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Alcohol, Rosa Rugosa Flower Oil and Methylparaben. And the smell of it guys, it's sooo pleasant. I really like it.   

At first, I just used it as prescribed, a toner. They also said it can be used to be mixed with facial peeling, scrub and mask which they also produce. I found it sitting on my shelf for a long time since I don't really use a toner in my skin care routine. I'm a bit concern if it would make my skin dry since it has Alcohol in it. 

Later, I got the idea of pouring it into a spray bottle. You can buy the spray bottle at Mr DIY, Daiso or any other similar stores. It's not that expensive. However, choosing the right nozzle is a bit tricky. Some will give you uneven spray out. I also added some 3W Clinic Aloe Vera gel to make it more hydrating.  After you mix them,  make sure you shake them. Now I have a setting spray. yeay. 







It does reduce the powdery appearance of my makeup but I don't think it prolongs the wear of it. At least it doesn't make much difference to me. Perhaps you girls could try it and share with me how it works on you. Cheers.




No comments:

Post a Comment