Friday 22 September 2017

IN2IT COLOUR STIX MATTE

So I found this gem at Watsons the other day.
It's IN2IT Colour Stix Matte. There are 5 available shades and mine is in the shade Burn Rose 601. It has become my go to lipstick. I absolutely love it. Why do I like it so much? These are the reasons.

RANGE
I read that it's a limited edition. If you know the feeling of owning an exclusive cosmetics, then you'll understand me. I should probably stock it up :D

PRICE
The actual price is MYR 14.90 but I bought it for MYR 9.90 guys! Yes MYR 9.90. Can you believe it? I don't think that I could find another cheap lipstick this good. 

SHAPE
Sometimes round nibs of a crayon lipstick makes it easier to line your lips but it's difficult to fill your lips.The chisel edge nib of this Matte Stix makes it easier for you to line AND fill your lips. 

TEXTURE
As written on the lipstick, it's matte. The texture is so creamy and it fells smooth on the lips. It's also not too drying. Most of the matte lipsticks are drying for me. This one is not. This is how I look wearing it.
COLOUR
The colour pay-off is great.This Burnt Rose shade is nice rite? 

VERDICT
You guys should totally check it out. Ok GTG. Bye xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment