Sunday 25 December 2016

My Everyday Makeup Look


Slm & Hi girls. Sharing my go to makeup look. Basically, I only use one pigment both for eyeshadow and blush and then grab any mascara and nude lipstick I have. Others are optional.

Here are the products that I used to create this look.

Moisturizer: Virgin Herbs Pelembap Nusantara *this moisturizer get absorbs into my skin really quick!
Primer: AZ cosmetics day cream (for brightening effect)
Under eye concealer: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
Setting powder: MRC Select Sheer Loose Powder NC25
Eyeshadow and blush: mixed shattered Clinique Blush + The Body Shop Shimmer Waves *if your pallets got shattered, don't throw them away. Use them in their mineral powder form hehe
Mascara: Loreal Curl Impact Collagene Mascara *don't really like the formula. Too waterproof for me and too hard to remove even using Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO). So DO NOT BUY this mascara. For the time being, I'm still using the Loreal mascara since I can't just discard it. It's not cheap OK. It retails for MYR 52.85. The trick with this mascara is to apply it one layer only. I prefer my Maybelline Rocket Volume Express more. I like its silicone wand and it doesn't get clumpy. For my next mascara purchase, I wanna try Essence False Lash Mascara since I've heard good reviews about it.
Eyelash curlers: Watsons lash curler and Revlon Gentle Heat Lash Curler
Eyeliner: Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama gel liner
Lipstick: Silky Girl Moisture Boost Lipcolor Balm in the shade Rose
Highlighter: IN2IT Pearl Powder Bricks
Nose Contour: 3 color pallete eyeshadow (Vodoo City) that I bought in Yubiso. I used the dark brown one.

No comments:

Post a Comment