Monday 19 December 2016

Maybelline V-Face Blush Contour Review





Recently during Lazada MY Online Revolution, I bought Maybelline V-Face Blush Contour in the shade Peach. It costs me MYR 16.45 which is half of the normal price here for 4g of product. The shipping fee is free of charge. Yeay!

As you can see up there, this tiny pallet comes in V shape where the first from the left is highlighter, the middle one is blush and the last is contour. I notice Maybelline's innovation with the V shape, but I think the pallet is too small which makes it quite hard to pick up the product. I would appreciate if they come out with a bigger pallet. I once accidentally dropped this pallet but product is still intact. It doesn't shatter which is a plus for a clumsy person like me hehe

There's also a brush provided but it's not very smooth. I prefer to use my own brush but I still keep the brush as it can be handy for traveling. 

Of all the pigments, I'm only satisfied with the quality of the blush. It's not that pigmented but it's definitely buildable. It also gives me a natural finish even though I can see a bit of glitter in it. 

The highlighter is not as pigmented as I would like it to be though. It also has glitter in it but it doesn't do much for me. My brush can't even pick it up. I have to use my finger to apply it and still it doesn't show on my face. This highlighter is not going to give you a creamy glow as it's not creamy like most highlighters.

The contour colour doesn't look orangey on the pallet but it turns orangey when I apply it on my face. I think I would use this as an eyeshadow for a transition shade . Even though I won't use the highlighter on my nose and cheekbone, I can always mix it up with the blush or use it on top my my under eye concealer to make it less white. Perhaps the contour colour for the other 2 shades are not as bad as this one. If any of you girls have tried other shades, do let me know ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment