Tuesday 6 December 2016

A Review of Pelembap Nusantara by Virgin Herbs

This is a review of 420 Pelembab Nusantara by Virgin Herbs that I bought from an online seller.


It costs me RM 60 during promotion for ..... ( normally I would say the amount of product I got but I don't know how much the volume is because it's not stated on the bottle). The normal price is RM 80. Based on the description on the bottle, it's made from 99% natural herbs so it's organic. It's good for minor wounds and scars from pimples. It also claims to be able to prevent and cure skin diseases such as skin cancer, multiple sclerosis, eczema and others. However, I don't use it for that purpose so I can't really support or refute that claim. I just use it as a usual moisturizer and I've been using this product for a month now. They also produce oil for that purposes stated. (Feel free to tag your friends who have those problems that have been mentioned. Perhaps this product can help them).

I really like what it does to my skin. I have a combination skin where I tend to get oily on my T-zone and I also have dry patches around my mouth. It's perfect for my skin as it's hydrating but not too heavy for my skin since it has a light consistency. The staying power I would say about 8 hours before you have to reapply.

This moisturizer gets absorb quickly into my skin so I don't have to spend a lot of time to blend it. Before this, I rarely wear moisturizer during the day because I feel like it's a waste as we need to take wudhu'. Usually I only wear night cream after isha' or before I go to sleep because most moisturizers are not really absorbed into the skin even the gel one that I've tried. They just sit on top of your skin. You know it when you take wudhu' or wash your face and you can feel the moisturizer slides off with the water. This .2:4. Pelembap Nusantara does not.

This product is scented so it's a bad news to those who don't like scents in their products. The smell dries down pretty quickly though. I don't really mind because the smell is pleasant to me.. I  think it smells like olive. I like the packaging as the bottle comes with a pump dispenser. This way it's hygienic and you won't waste the product. However, the pump it's not so smooth. It's supposed to be an airless pump bottle but I don't know how there seems to be air in mine. Perhaps I got the bad one. Others might be okay. I would normally use 1 or 2 pumps only and it's enough for my skin. Perhaps people with dry skin could use more.

Overall I give this product 4.5⭐️/5⭐️ because of the pump I got hehe
*disclaimer: I wasn't paid or anything to do this review. I just call it as how I see it. So it's an honest review regardless of any future benefits I might get like discounts (a girl can dream hehe) or my relationship with the seller and etc. I don't sell this product but you can contact the sellerwhom I tag earlier through his fb or his contact number Mustakim 012 291 8708.


No comments:

Post a Comment