Saturday 18 November 2017

Essence Like a Jungle Dream Perfume

This is Essence Like a Jungle Dream perfume and I found this gem in Watsons. 
the bottle

the ingredients

It costed me about MYR 11 for 10 ml of product. Since it’s available in drugstore, you can easily pick it up. To be honest, I picked it up at the airport when I forgot to pack a bottle of perfume in my luggage. It definitely came handy because it’s also a travel sized perfume. It has a sweet fragrant and I think it is pretty good of a perfume for a drugstore product. Most drugstore perfumes disappear the minute you spray it. This one has a medium longevity about 5 hours. It’s longer if you spray it on your clothes which gives 8 hours lasting power. The downside of it is that Essence only made it in one scent. Also, if you don’t like sweet smell, you should avoid buying this perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment