Sunday 7 May 2017

A review of Heng Fang Skinny Microcara

This is a review a mascara called Heng Fang Skinny Microcare. 


 Heng Fang Skinny Microcara.
 The wand.

The ingredients.


It's made in People's Republic of China (PRC). Let's be honest, what's not made in PRC nowadays? hehe. What I really mean is, this brand is originated  and formulated in PRC hence, the name. The mascara wand is soo tiny that it has 2.5mm brushes. It's a lengthening instead of a volumising mascara. This type of mascara is suitable for people with monolid eyes or hooded eyes like me. People with 'normal' almond eyes, can also use this type of mascara especially on their lower lashes. 




This is a look of a 'normal' eye wearing this mascara.

The lengthening effect.


PROS

EASY TO APPLY
I'm very clumsy when it comes to applying mascara. Most of the time, the ,mascara would get on my lid or around my eyes. Then, I have to clean it up with a cotton bud. The tiny brushes make it easy for this mascara to coat individual lashes. I also get to maneuver the mascara better. It's very easy to use because it doesn't smudge as much as a normal mascara would during application. I like how my lashes turn out using this mascara. Can you see how lifted my lashes are? :D


                      My hooded eye wearing this mascara.                                   View from the side.


WATERPROOF

I like to rub my eyes. So it's a must for me to use only waterproof mascara. And this skinny mascara is. Once it's completely dried, I don't have to worry about anything.


EASY TO REMOVE
Both my current mascara which is L'oreal Curl Impact Collegene Mascara and this new Heng Fang Skinny Microcara are waterproof. The L'oreal Mascara has to be removed with an oil based remover like Virgin Coconut Oil. Other types of removers do not work. The good news is, this Skinny Microcara can be removed with just micellar water.

AFFORDABLE
You all must have known by now that I'm a sucker for dupes and affordable makeups rite. Although it can't be found in the drugstore, this mascara is more on the affordable side. I've seen people marketed this type of mascara for RM 50.00 on facebook. You can find it on facebook. It's called The Orchid Mascara which is the same thing I bet!


CONS


PRODUCT AMOUNT
The only thing that I'm not happy with this mascara is the amount of product I got. Do you notice the wand end is longer than the tube end for this mascara? This is because, this mascara only gives 3 grams of product instead of the usual 8-9 grams of product. I guess it suits the price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment